Mount Beauty is a small town in the Kiewa Valley of the Victorian Alps, at the base of Victoria's highest peak - Mt Bogong. It gets busy in the ski season, but is a beautiful place to visit in the summertime too.
Top Places to See and Things to Do
- Relax by the river
- go for a walk around the town, such as around the pondage
- in winter head up to Falls Creek ski fields for some skiing
- go trout fishing in the river
- hike up to Mt Beauty
- learn about the town's hydro electric system
- go adventure sporting
- hike to the top of Mt Bogong
- swim in the Kiewa River
- drive to nearby Bright, stopping at the lookouts along the way
Is this list incomplete or incorrect? Please Email us a suggestion.
- All Victorian towns