Kinglake National Park
The Kinglake National Park is only 65 km north of Melbourne. The park comprises 21,600 hectares on the slopes of the Great Dividing Range.
Things to Do
- BBQ and Picnic: facilities at the Masons Falls, Island Creek and Jehosaphat Gully areas
- Walking Tracks: short and long walks through the forests and fern gullies
- Scenic lookouts: views of the Melbourne skyline, Port Phillip Bay, the Yarra Valley and across to the You Yangs.
- Waterfalls: Masons Falls, Wombelano Falls in the Wombelano-Andrews Hill (northern) section
- Wldflowers: out in spring
- Camping: at the Gums camping area
- bring your own drinking water, and take all of your rubbish out of the park with you.
- Kinglake Township