Penang for Kids
Penang a popular tourist destination island in Malaysia. We visited with our young family in 2011. Our kids had a great time - here are our suggestions of things to do with kids.
Places to See and Things to Do (for kids)
- Take a Trishaw Ride around historic George Town.
- Toy Museum - visit the world's largest toy museum located on the outskirts of Georgetown.
- the Butterfly Farm will entertain kids of all ages.
- Botanic Gardens - plenty of monkeys hanging about, and a cheap tram to take you around.
- at the Tropical Spice Garden, there is a giant swing the kids will love to have a go
- go for a swim at Batu Ferringhi
- play among the old buildings at Fort Cornwallis
- Visit the Snake Temple.
- Eat Ice Kacang.
Anything else that should be here? Please Email us a suggestion.