A guide to things for kids to do in Perth in West Australia. More coming soon!
Things to do
- Visit the Perth Zoo
- Go to Penguin Island
- picnic at Whiteman Park
- play Botanical Golf
- visit Araluen Botanic Park
Great Playgrounds (Perth)
- Kings Park - naturescape, stickybeaks (Ivy Watson playground)
- Heathcote Reserve, Applecross -great views of the city and river
- Kadidjiny Park - on the corner of Curtis and Kitchener Roads, in the suburb Melville. A large new fun playground. Includes tables and bbqs.
- Esplande Park, Fremantle.
- Churchill Park, Rockingham Beach foreshore
- Mandurah foreshore.
- Rotary Park, Wanneroo
- Clarko Reserve at Trigg Beach
More Playgrounds (out of Perth)
- Apple Fun Park - a huge playground in Donnybrook
- Geraldton - foreshore
Is this list incomplete or incorrect? Please Email us a suggestion.