Porepunkah is a small town at the junction of the Ovens and Buckland Rivers in northern Victoria, Australia.
10 Top Places to See and Things to Do
- Ride along the Murray to Mountains Rail Trail
- picnic next to the Ovens river
- play a round of golf
- visit the berry farm
- nut farm
- microlighting from the nearby airfield
- canoeing on the river
- swimming in the river
- have a snack or drink at the Rail Trail Cafe
- Drive or Ride up Mt Buffalo
Is this list incomplete or incorrect? Please Email us a suggestion.
- All Victorian towns