Mount Buffalo National Park
Mount Buffalo is a national park close to the town of Bright, in the Victorian Alps region.
10 Top Places to See and Things to Do
- Camp next to Lake Catani in summertime
- take a hike along on e of the many tracks
- go skiing in the winter
- get a lift to the top and cycle down the mountain.
- Stay at the Chalet in wintertime
- wonder at the lookout views at the Gorge
- go rock climbing, abseiling, or go hang gliding from the Gorge
- hire a kayak or canoe at Lake Catani
- go horse rideing or mountain biking along the tracks
- Visit the Horn for 360 degree views
Is this list incomplete or incorrect? Please Email us a suggestion.
- All Victorian towns