less than an hours drive from Melbourne
Geelong is a good meal stop on your way to towns along the coast and the Great Ocean Rod
- Shopping: The main town centre has all the shops expected of a city
- Waterfront: walk along the picturesque waterfront
- Beaches: the surf beaches of Torquay and Anglesea are aonly a short drive away.
- Skilled Stadium: wath a game of AFL played by local team the Geelong Cats
- There are many and varied accommodation options available
Eating & Drinking:
- There are many and varied food options available
Other things you should know about:
- Geelong is Victoria's largest regional city
- Geelong is serviced by Avalon Airport, approximately 20 mins north of the CBD. From there, there are flights to / From Adelaide, Brisbane, Sydney, Perth and Darwin. A shuttle bus operates from the City Centre.
- The You Yangs park is only a short distance north of Geelong
- also nearby is the Serendip Sanctuary
- read about the Great Ocean Road