Bright is a town along the Great Alpine Road, in the northern Victorian Alps region.
Top Places to See and Things to Do
- Hire a bike and cycle along the Murray to the Mountains Rail Trail that starts (or ends) from Bright.
- take one of the many short walks around Bright, such as the Riverside walk.
- Admire the colourful trees in Autumn and Spring.
- Drive up the nearby Mount Buffalo
- Go trout fishing in the river
- Shopping at the market on weekends
- Wining and dining at the quality establishments around town
- sample the beer at the Bright Brewery
- picnic along the river
- continue along the Great Alpine Road to the Victorian coast
Is this list incomplete or incorrect? Please Email us a suggestion.
- All Victorian towns