Bairnsdale is a town in the Gippsland Region of Victoria, Australia.
Top Places to See and Things to Do
- Visit St Mary's Catholic Church
- Ride along the East Gippsland Rail Trail
- visit the historic Courthouse
- visit the historic rotunda
- See the canoe tree in Howitt Park. There is also a good childrens playground here.
- Drive out to the 'Den of Nargun', which is in the Mitchell River National Park, 40 kms away.
- Relax in the gardens along the main street
Is this list incomplete or incorrect? Please Email us a suggestion.
- All Victorian towns