Ararat is a small town in central Victoria, Australia. It is the only town in Australia that was founded by Chinese settlers, who found gold here on the way through to the Victorian goldfields..
Top Places to See and Things to Do
- 'J Ward' of the goal for the criminally insane
- Alexandria Gardens and lake
- Lang Morgala Museum
- Ararat regional art gallery
- Challicum Hills wind farm
- Gum San Chinese Heritage Centre
- Historic walk
- Railway Heritage Museum
- Green Hill Lkae Wineries
Is this list incomplete or incorrect? Please Email us a suggestion.
- All Victorian towns